Our ongoing programme of landscaping the fishery and improving the facilities continues. A percentage of the anglers money is continually being re-invested in improving the lakes and the quality of the fish stocks.
New Toilet And Shower/Wet Room Building
We are very pleased to announce that the new toilets and shower/wetroom at Beaver Fishery are now open.
After a long slog by all involved we are sure you will be as impressed as we are with the finished building. The new building holds a fully equipped disabled/ladies toilet, a seperate mens toilet and a fantastic shower/wetroom.
Have a look at the pictures, come down and have a fish and let us know what you think.
Attractive wooden all-weather chalets available for hire. We have a chalet on Jeffs Lake that can accomadate two anglers. Have a look at our page for more detail on the chalets.
On Arrival – Please enter education centre, tickets will be issued from there.
- Night fishing available
- Ample car parking- 10 car parks
- Toilets; 2 toilet blocks plus a shower for longer stays, drinking water available
- Ideal for corporate days
- Lakes available for club match bookings - open matches every month - ask for details
- Fishing chalet available
Beaver fishery educatonal tackle centre:
- On site education and tackle, net and mat hire
- Look directly to your right as you enter second fishery gate
- Stocks an extensive range of tackle & bait for alll customers needs