The Angling Trusts announcement yesterday evening that night fishing can once again commence has certainly cheered us all up. Although still not 100% certain, it is looking very likely to go ahead. If all goes to plan, then the following is how we are going to run the fishery from the 29th of March onwards.
1. Monday 29th will be a normal day, with gates opening at 7-00am and closing at 4-00pm.
2. The 1st 24hr or Overnight tickets will be available from 7-00am on Tusday 30th.
3. Gate times from Tuesday 30th will change to our Summer hours of 7-00am till 7-oopm.
4. NIGHT FISHING and staying on site once the gate shuts at 7-00pm will strictly be for FULL PAYING ANGLERS with a E.A Rod License ONLY!
5. Unfortunatly NO OVERNIGHT GUESTS will be allowed to stay on site until at least the 12th April. If you are not fishing, you are deemed to be camping which by LAW is not permitted until then.
6. The shop will remain closed for Tackle and Bait, open for ticket sales only.
7.We will still be running the fishing on a 1st come, 1st served basis as usual. So no swim bookings will be available.
We are expecting to be very busy over the 1st few weeks, especially with Easter weekend being within a few days of night fishing resuming. So we ask you to please be patient especially in the mornings.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IF THE LOCKDOWN RULES CHANGE
See you on the bank, here's to plenty of Tight Lines over the Spring.
Cheers Ben and Andy