Good morning all, due to the governments easing of the social distancing rules we have decided to enter the next phase of opening the fishery. As from today
1. A full paying ADULT can now have one free guest. Any other people must be anglers which means they MUST have a valid E.A rod license and will have to pay as anglers. We will NOT be accepting large groups.
2. The fishery gate will be open from 7am to 7pm seven days a week. The shop hours are 7am till 5pm. When arriving please call the fishery mobile number if the shop is shut.
3. We will be accepting cash or card for fishing tickets but any payment on the bank MUST be cash. If you are paying by card you MUST call us upon arrival before you fish.
Anglers who have paid upon arrival before proceeding to fish will be given priority on swim allocation.
4. We will now be allowing up to 4 people in the shop at any time but please keep to the advised 1 meter distancing rule.
5. We will, as you would expect, continue to clean all toilets and the shower facility on a regulr basis but encourage all of our patrons to continue to look after their own personal hygiene.
6. As usual we will continue to work on a 1st come 1st served basis. We DO NOT take bookings or reserve swims on any of our lakes and ponds. Please feel free to call us to check for swim availability.
7. We will resume matches from the first week of August and the hiring of the chalets on Daughter`s Lake and Jeff`s Lake.
We have been working extremley hard to get to this point, please help us to ensure we do not have to go back to stricter lockdown rules.
Thank you and see you all soon.